A few schedule changes and announcements!
- This Thursday the 6 pm open gym/oly WOD will be a regular WOD instead…open gym has been cancelled. The 7pm WOD has been cancelled as well as we will be having a nutrition seminar at that time. If you haven’t heard about the seminar yet, please feel free to stop by this Thursday at 7 pm for a ton of great info and also to get all the info you will need for our nutrition challenge beginning June 18th!!
- This Saturday, June 16th, there will ONLY be a 9 am WOD. The 10 am open gym and 11 am WOD have been cancelled due to a huge number (25+) athletes headed up to frisco for our mass drop in at CrossFit Low Oxygen followed by the bbq!!
- This Friday at 2:00 pm I’ll be at Alpine CrossFit to support our athletes Megan and Cindy as they compete. I know a lot of you will have to be at work, but if you’re free and can join me it’d be great to get as many athletes there to support them as possible!!!
- Lastly, this is a biggie!!! Do you feel like you may have been missing out on things going on at Trailhead CrossFit? We’ve been doing our best to get information out on Facebook, the website and at the gym. We use Facebook as our means of getting information out to you from an up to the minute standpoint. Please know that even if you are NOT on Facebook, you can still follow what is going on by clicking on the facebook icon to the right under the “follow us” heading!
row 500 meters
burgener warm up
15 ring dips
10 rope climbs for time
Death by ring dips
- do NOT do muscle up ring dips, if using high rings, use a box to jump yourself up to the rings
Post time and rounds/reps to comments